This tea will be available for everyone who subscribe before October 2016.
This is a set of 50 pieces (10 different tastes) of Yunnan Pu-erh tea. It’s around 200g of tea in total.
Pu-erh (普洱茶) is a large leafed tea from the Yunnan province in China and has been famous as a medicinal tea. The secret of making Pu-erh has been closely guarded in China for centuries. The tea leaves are collected from growers of a special broad-leaf tea tree, which are said to be related to ancient prehistoric tea trees.
Pu-erh Tea Functions:
- Decrease the blood fat, lose weight, decline blood pressure and resist arteriosclerosis.
- Anti-decrepitude. Improve the human beings immune system and preserve health, strengthen body and prolong longevity.
To make tea the most important thing is to control the water temperature, which greatly effects aroma and taste of a tea. Pu-erh requires boiling water.
- First, pour in boiling water until it overflows slightly. This is for rinsing the water and not for drinking.
- Pour out the water.
- Then use boiling water to brew the tea, about 2 - 5g per time.
- Usually can brew about 2 - 5 times.
Note: The color or pattern of the cloth packing pouch is shipped randomly.